- Designed to accommodate NORSOK Compact Flange Connections (CFCs)
- Provides a high integrity joint with primary and secondary seals
- Wide use in the petroleum industry (piping, valves and other components)
- Dimensions as per NORSOK L005
- Material qualification in accordance with NORSOK M650 and NORSOK M630
- Markings located on inside of ring, per NORSOK standards
- PTFE or XYLAN coating to improve corrosion resistance
- IX seal numbers from IX15 to IX1200
Ask about this product
IX Gaskets are a variety of Ring Type Joint Gasket designed to accommodate NORSOK Compact Flange Connections (CFCs). IX Gaskets may be formed from a variety of different metals depending on the requirements of the industrial application.
IX Gaskets are primarily used in high pressure industrial processes, forming a metal-to-metal seal through plastic deformation under compression. Consequently, IX Gaskets must be made from material softer than that of the mating flanges.
IX Gaskets provide a high integrity joint with primary and secondary seals. These gaskets are widely used in the petroleum industry, particularly in piping, valves and other piping components.
The dimensions of the IX seal are as per NORSOK L005 and material qualification is in accordance with NORSOK M650 and NORSOK M630. All markings are located on the inside of the ring, per NORSOK standards.
The IX seal comes with a PTFE or XYLAN coating to improve corrosion resistance. The color of the coating indicates the material used to form the seal. IX seal numbers range from IX15 to IX1200.